Genesis vehicles are built to impress, offering a wealth of innovative features and thrilling powertrains with attractive overall designs. As such, it should come as no surprise that every single Genesis model was named to the Car and Driver 2022 Editors’ Choice List.
The automotive experts at Car and Driver (C/D) researched and tested more than 400 vehicles and pared that down to a total of 116 in the final list. Here’s what they had to say about the Genesis lineup:
- Genesis GV70, Compact Luxury SUV: As the newest model in the lineup, the GV70 was praised by C/D editors for its sporty handling, engine offerings, and premium interior design.
- Genesis GV80, Mid-Size Luxury SUV: Similar to the GV70, the C/D editors noted that the cabin of the GV80 is also elevated and well-tailored. The SUV also stood out for its smooth, quiet ride and its many standard tech features.
- Genesis G70, Entry-Luxury Car: The playful handling and premium cabin of the G70 helped this model stand out to the Car and Driver editors. Its affordable price was a bonus that was also appreciated.
- Genesis G80, Mid-Size Luxury Car: To directly quote the editors at Car and Driver, the G80 was praised for “Lovely interior design, packed with features, bargain pricing.”
- Genesis G90, Full-Size Luxury Car: In a crowded segment, the G90 stood out for its “silky-smooth” engine options, high-end looks, and budget-friendly pricing.
If you want to learn more about these Genesis vehicles, feel free to visit us or contact our team at Genesis Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.