After months of anticipation, the first-ever Genesis SUV has finally been revealed — and it was definitely worth the wait.
The three-row 2021 Genesis GV80 boasts a sculpted, sleek exterior design and a clean, spacious interior look. This powerful, responsive vehicle can be equipped with either standard rear-wheel drive or available all-wheel drive.
Most importantly, the Genesis GV80 SUV is loaded with a wealth of thrilling new technologies:
- An augmented reality navigation system combines video images of the route ahead with virtual graphic overlays to help you reach your destination more easily.
- The Genesis-first electronically controlled suspension connects to the navigation system to preview the road and adjust for a more comfortable ride.
- The world-first active-motion driver’s seat contains seven air cells that adjust over long trips to keep fatigue to a minimum.
- Road-Noise Active Noise Control (RANC) is another world-first technology that makes the cabin quieter by blocking intrusive sounds with digital signal processing.
- Smart Cruise Control with Machine Learning (SCC-ML) is also a world-first, featuring the ability to learn your individual driving habits using artificial intelligence.
You’ll have the opportunity to experience the cutting-edge new GV80 and take it out for a test drive later this year when it arrives at Genesis Downtown.